Tour de Gruene Counter

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The next few months should prove to be pretty busy.  I am going way ahead in my Intro to Computer class so that I don't get behind.  I just finished my last project for week 3and have started on week 4.  The class is still in week 1. 
I wasn't much use to the family yesterday as I was up all night and stayed most of the next day at work to install a billing system update.  When I got home, I showered and hit the couch.  Acacia, Shaina's sister, came over though and she is helping keep the kids entertained. 
I have to be packed up tonight because I won't be (really) home again until Monday.  I leave in the morning for work.  After about 4 hours, the assistant EMS chief, another Captain, and I are headed to Arlington for a Medical Director's Seminar.  I get back home Saturday night and do get to sleep in my own bed before working another 24 hours on Sunday.
After about a week at home, I have to go to another convention in Ft. Worth for 5 days.

1 comment:

  1. And just like that, he stopped blogging again! LOL
    We gotta start hanging out again. I miss ya, brother!

    ReplyDelete