Tour de Gruene Counter

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today's loop

So, yesterday's weather prevented any riding.  I got up early this morning to beat the rain.  Nice little ride.  I think my cleat adjustments are right on.  Thinking of moving my seat forward just a little.  Been reading a lot on KOP technique, or actually the fallacy of it.  I think it works for general set up, but then needs to be tweaked.  Shaina's seat is way forward of this and it has helped her tremendously.  I am pretty close, but not quite there.
Also, had some reinforcement today on needing to take the lane sometimes.  I was stopped at a light to go straight and moved to the side of the lane.  As I started to go, the car behind me started to turn right into me.  I don't know if he was trying to scare me or didn't see me, but it wouldn't have been possible if I was in the middle of the lane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment