Tour de Gruene Counter

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Back in the saddle

So, we took the weekend to go to the river and play.  It seems like a short break in your routine will become a large break if you don't watch it. Here it is 8 days later that I finally got a descent ride in.  I havn't even ridden my mountain bike around the trails. 

I did try to ride two days ago, but every time I go about a mile from the house it would start raining.  I am not scared of the rain, but I am scared for my iPhone to get wet.  I tried twice with no success.  I then played with my pedal cleat adjustments, something I have needed to do for a while, and then rode another mile or two to check them out.  All in all, I probably got in about 5 miles total. Not productive enough to consider it a ride.

So I am proud of my almost 10 today.  Not much, but at least I am back in the saddle.

1 comment:

  1. Falling off the wagon is easy to do. Glad you're riding again.

    If my knee keeps bothering me, I might be doing a lot more running.

    ReplyDelete