Tour de Gruene Counter

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My feet

Last night, I went for a walk with Shaina while she did her long run and by the end, I was limping pretty bad and told her and the kids to just leave me while I walked slowly home in the dark. 

History
About two years ago, I saw a podiatrist for some pain and he told me that I had plantar faciitis.  He gave me some meds, stretches, and recommended to use some over the counter orthodics with the understanding that if that didn't work, I would need to be fitted.

About a month ago, I don't remember causing the injury but I ended up not being able to walk for about three days.  I saw a different podiatrist and he just gave me meds and said that it would be better.

The Plan

So, now I am going to see what my insurance will cover and go get fitted after seeing the first podiatrist again.  I liked his educational bedside manner and stretching instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment