Tour de Gruene Counter

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ride to work today

This ia my first post on my new blog. I want to use this to help motivate myself in my newest endevours and maybe to help motivate someone else.

So, many years ago, my brother loaned me his Giant road bike and I rode in a couple of races and really loved it. Even though I love the outdoors, I have never been a really healthy runner type. I am over weight and I like to eat. However, I have decided to use my love of road bikes to help me get my weight under control. Shaina, my love, and I bought ourselves some road bikes and I plan on training to ride in next years MS 150. My goal is to complete it and lose some weight on the way. So there is a lot more to say that I will add here later and I want you to come back and watch my improvements.

Here is my ride to work today. It is only 10 miles, but I figure the more I ride to work, the more comfortable I will become riding on the roads and will help with my minimum of 7 hours a week of riding that I am planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment